I literally just googled "it's very cold and I need motivation to go running".
I've put off morning running for the past week because it seems like winter has descended on Toronto. Thankfully without the snow though, but it's quite chilly in the morning. And my winter running gear remains packed in a box yet to be rediscovered.
Here are some of my favourite motivator tips I came across with my search:
1. Reward yourself with a warm treat. Aka something like a lovely cappuccino. Maybe a mocha? Yes, please.
2. Remember you're hardcore. Like running in the rain, not everyone gets out there. I. Am. Hardcore.
3. Revamp the music. I'm notorious for never changing up my ipod. Ask friends for motivating music, especially if you're like me and have no modern musical knowledge.
4. Remember why you're doing it, how you feel after you do it, and how you feel when you don't.
5. The first step out the door is the hardest.
I challenge myself... a lot.